How to Make Paste
Instructions (Source: http://www.ehow.com/how_4514416_make-paste.html )
- Measure 1/2 cup of white flour into a bowl. The flour does not need to be sifted or stirred. Use a cheap all-purpose white flour, or a white flour that has become too stale for baking purposes.
- Poke a hole in the center of the flour in the bowl using a finger or the handle of a spoon. Drizzle a couple drops of water into the center of the flour.
- Mix the water into the flour using a spoon or with your hands. Using your hands can help you determine when the mixture is the right texture for paste.
- Add water in droplet amounts, and mix with the flour until the substance resembles paste. The mixture should be thick like muffin batter, with the occasional small lump. Press out the lumps with the spoon or pinch them between your fingers.
- Drop in a dash of salt, and mix it thoroughly into the paste. Apply the homemade paste to paper to make stickers you can use immediately. Discard any unused paste, as it will grow mold over time.